|Country of Manufacture
|Mild Steel Solid Rod
|Mild Steel Pipe Schedule 40
|Mild Steel Round Tube Wall
|Mild Steel Square Tube (Wall)
|Stainless Steel Pipe Schedule 40
|Stainless Steel Round Tube Wall
|Chromolly Round Tube Wall
|Aluminum Round Tube Wall
|Maximum Center Line Radius Clr
||Tooling not included, contact Baileigh at 920-684-4990 for correct sizing.
|Things to Know Before Purchase
||All capacities based on A53 grade A (mild steel) 48,000 psi tensile materials; heavy wall and high tensile materials may reduce machine capacity. Consult Baileigh Industrial to review material specifications.
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)
* specifications subject to change without notice.
Made in the USA, this hydraulic rotary draw bender improves on our breakthrough RDB-175 with patented* additional features to streamline your bending jobs.
- Maximum capacity of 2” schedule 40 pipe and up to 2.5” tubing with a wall thickness of .120” mild steel.
- Rotary draw executes 180° bends in a smooth single motion.
- Bends almost 300% faster than the RDB-150, making quick work of round tube, pipe, and square tubing.
- Auto-stop programming lets you achieve the desired bend angle without worrying about accuracy.
- Easy-to-read digital degree indicator to monitor bend progress and check angles.
- Convenient foot pedal controls the movements of the bender, leaving your hands free to guide the material.
- Works with up to a 9’’ centerline radius to accommodate 90% of applications.
- Ratcheting counter die adjustment allows for quick tooling changes.
- No valves on top, leaving plenty of open space for complex bends.
- Backed by a 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support.
Use this machine for: Creating custom chassis, handrails, boilers, and metal art, among other projects.
Why choose the RDB-175 over similar machines?
- Improved-accuracy digital readout package measures bend angle on the die head or spindle instead of cylinder placement to get a true reading.
- You can count on the extreme speed and reliability of the RDB-175 to eliminate delays.
- Accepts a wide range of quality tooling options from Baileigh, with over 5000 die sets available.
- Limitless after-sale support from Baileigh representatives with hands-on experience is just a phone call away.