|Country of Manufacture
|Mild Steel Solid Rod
|Mild Steel Pipe Schedule 40
|Mild Steel Round Tube Wall
|Mild Steel Square Tube (Wall)
|Stainless Steel Pipe Schedule 40
|Stainless Steel Round Tube Wall
|Chromolly Round Tube Wall
|Aluminum Round Tube Wall
|Maximum Center Line Radius Clr
||*7 – 8″
||Tooling not included
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)
* specifications subject to change without notice.
In 2002, Baileigh broke new ground for hydraulic benders with the RDB-150—and we didn’t stop there! Made in the USA, this aluminum pipe bender model improves on the original with an added auto-stop feature, for even more exacting standards.
- Powerful low-pressure hydraulic system operates on only 110 volts.
- Tackles a maximum capacity of 2” schedule 40 pipe and up to 2.5” tubing with a wall thickness of .120” mild steel.
- Executes consistent 180° bends in one fluid motion.
- Auto-stop programmer lets you set the desired bend angle for convenient precision and repeatability.
- Quick-release counter die makes for fast loading and unloading.
- Easy-to-read degree indicator shows a bend’s progress.
- Compact machine includes wheels on the base for convenient storage in small shops.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- Includes lifetime technical support form from our experienced team of representatives.
Use this machine for: Creating custom chassis, handrails, boilers, and metal art, among other projects.
Why choose the RDB-150-AS over comparable machines?
- It’s the best buy in hydraulic pipe benders today, designed to make your fabrication shop more efficient.
- Comes standard with auto-stop to save time and cut down on errors.
- Accepts quality “drop-on” tooling from Baileigh, providing thousands of options for your application—many more than “sandwiched” tooling could offer.
- Limitless after-sale support and advice on projects are just a phone call away.