|Upper Roll Dia.
|Minimum Forming Dia
|Mild Steel Capacity
|Capacity (Mild Steel)
||16 ga. (.060″)
||110V / 1-phase
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)
* specifications subject to change without notice.
This foot pedal-controlled electric slip roller is a durable, efficient choice for any HVAC shop or general fabrication shop. The steel plate frame and formed base maintain high accuracy.
- 1 hp motor runs on 110-volt power, so it can operate anywhere.
- 51” forming width.
- Can bend 16 gauge mild steel across its full working width.
- 2 driven rolls for more power.
- Easy to operate with a foot pedal for both left and right rolling applications.
- Solid steel uprights on both the left and right sides make this one rigid machine.
- Heavy-duty, fully formed steel base helps prevent deflection.
- Built using only the highest grade components for years of long life.
- 3 integrated emergency stops for a safer workplace.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- Comes with lifetime technical support by phone from our team of experienced reps.