|Max. Blade Diameter
||45° Left / 45° Right
|Round Solid at 45°
|Square Tube at 45°
||2.953″ x 2.953″
|Round Tube at 45°
|Rectangle Tube at 45°
||2.953″ x 2.362″
|Round Solid at 90°
|Rectangle Tube at 90°
||4.25″ x 3.5″
|Square Tube at 90°
||4.25″ x 4.25″
|Round Tube at 90°
||Yes, Left and Right
||Dual Action, Self Centering
|Max. Vice Opening
||220V / 3-phase
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)
* specifications subject to change without notice.
Cutting production runs of aluminum or copper? Need pristine results? This semi-automatic cold saw runs at a high speed to make cuts with ripple-free edges every time.
- Accepts up to a 14” blade.
- Turns at 3,200 rpm, perfect for cutting soft metals known for gumming up blades.
- Maximum capacity of 4.25” round tube at 90°.
- Miters 45° right and 90° left.
- 5.5 hp high-speed motor runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Motor drives the blade with a belt to reach the maximum RPM as quickly as possible with few moving parts that could break down.
- Easy to operate: just put the material in the pneumatic (air-powered) vise and step on the foot pedal to clamp.
- Semi-automatic system will start the blade, lower it, and cut the material.
- Once the cut is complete, the blade shuts off and the head automatically rises to the top.
- Automatic descent and return save time, reduce operator effort, and prolong blade life due to the consistent descent speed.
- American-style vise is self-centering, so you don’t have to adjust it when you change between diameters of tube or pipe.
- Vise securely holds the material in place with jaws on both the left and right sides of the blade.
- Design adds semi-automatic features to our manual CS-355M, a time-tested staple of our of cold saw line.
- Stop rod lets you set up repeatable lengths for production runs.
- Cast iron head and base reduce vibrations so that the blade produces accurate cuts for many productive years.
- Rugged steel stand supports the saw base and stabilizes the machine.
- Flood coolant system helps the blade cut more smoothly for cleaner, higher-quality results.
- Coolant system also makes blades last longer and extends the entire circular saw’s lifetime of use.
- Replacement parts are in stock at our Wisconsin headquarters, so we can ship them quickly.
- This circular saw is covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- We offer lifetime technical support by phone. Call our team of knowledgeable reps whenever you have questions.