||0 – 45°
|Capacity Rectangular 90 x 45 x 45L
||7″ x 10.23″ x 4.72″ x 4.13″
|Capacity Round 90° x 45°
||7″ x 4.33″
||.75″ x .035″ x 92.91″
|Blade Speed (fpm)
||125 x 215 x 270
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)
|Dimensions L x W x H
||51″ x 23″ x 43″
* specifications subject to change without notice.
Like 2 machines for the price of 1! Use the BS-712MS as a horizontal band saw or a vertical band saw. This model has the same capacity as our BS-712M, but with a swiveling head.
- The BS-712MS horizontal vertical metal bandsaw is recommended for any shop, home or work, where space is at a premium.
- Powered by 120-volt single-phase power, so you can run it just about anywhere.
- Capacity of 7” OD round and 7” x 10-1/4” rectangle in horizontal position (for traditional cutoffs) at 90°.
- Accepts standard .75″-wide blades.
- Choose from 3 cutting speeds: 125, 215, and 270 fpm.
- Cast iron head and bow, machined to exacting tolerances, ensure proper alignment during the cutting process and help the saw last for years.
- Operate the machine in vertical position (for precise shape cutting) just by lifting the bow and locking it in place.
- Swivel head for mitering allows for faster production times and less waste than you’d get with a moving vise.
- Pair of adjustable blade guides, attached to the saw head along with 8 sealed ball bearings, maintain alignment and increase the life of the blade.
- Fully-welded steel plate framework keeps the machine stable and gives it the structural strength to tackle its maximum capacity.
- Wheels on the base make this saw easy to move and store.
- Comes standard a flood coolant system, often considered an upgrade by other brands, and a chip removal brush.
- We cover this metal-cutting band saw with a 1-year parts warranty.
- Includes lifetime technical support by phone. Whenever you need troubleshooting, you can call our team of experienced reps.
- We typically keep the saw and replacement parts in stock for fast deliveries.