||0 – 180°
|Max. Clamping Bar Lift
||220V / 1-phase
|Max. Capacity with Extension
||18ga. (1.21mm) mild steel / 21ga. (0.83mm) stainless steel
|Max. Capacity without Extension
||16ga. (1.51mm) mild steel / 20ga. (0.91mm) stainless steel
||Capacities can change depending on set up leaf extension. Rule of thumb for mild steel, 16ga., extension OFF. 18ga. extension On or Off, 20ga. and thinner, extension On.
|Things to Know Before Purchase
||To achieve proper performance and prevent damage to the machine, the power supplied must be 220VAC +/-5% (209VAC to 231VAC). Failure to comply will damage the machine and void the warranty. Questions on this please call Baileigh Industrial 920-684-4990
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)
* specifications subject to change without notice.
This sheet metal brake can bend boxes or pans to almost any depth since it doesn’t rely on conventional finger depths.
- Runs on 220-volt single-phase power and will work at virtually any site.
- 48” (4-foot) length with a maximum capacity of 16 gauge mild steel.
- The breakthrough open-ended design allows you to create enclosed ducts and shapes impossible to make with a traditional box and pan brake.
- 6-ton magnetic power is consistent across the entire beam, allowing for crisp bends even in the middle of the brake.
- Scaled stroke angle control lets you deliver repeatable bends time after time.
- You can set up the mild steel clamping bar with straight bars (of various widths if you had very tight boxes to make) for straight bends or segmented clamping bars for box and pan applications.
- Blade gap adjustment on the clamping bars lets you work with sheet metal of different thicknesses.
- You can remove the bottom leaf’s bending extension for the tightest bend dimension between bends of .625”.
- Comes with product supports and adjustable back gauges for production runs.
- Baileigh covers this box brake with a 1-year parts warranty as well as lifetime technical support by phone.
- Typically kept in stock for quick shipments.
Easy, hands-free operation:
- Put a piece of material between the clamping bar to the depth required.
- Engage the powerful magnet in the bending bed with push button control.
- Hit the foot pedal that softly clamps the material. This foot control keeps your fingers safely out of the machine and you to reposition the material.
- Lift the the bottom bending leaf to complete the bend.
- HVAC shops, industrial art shops, and general sheet metal fabrication shops.
- Making enclosed boxes, triangles, alternate bends on varying planes, and round items such as scrolling applications.
- Bending a variety of materials, including sheets of mild steel, stainless steel, aluminum, coated materials, heated plastics, and more.
To achieve proper performance and prevent damage to the machine, the power supplied must be 220VAC +/-5% (209VAC to 231VAC). Failure to comply will damage the machine and void the warranty.