2″ Schedule 40 Pipe Specifications:
- Nominal Size (IPS): 2″
- Diameter External (Inches): 2.375
- Diameter Internal (Inches): 2.067
- Wall Thickness (Inches): .154
- Your Edwards 10 Ton Bender will bend solid round, schedule 40 pipe, tube and d.o.m. tubing when equipped with the proper, matched die sets and careful operation.
- Die sets are designed to center the bending work within the head-frame assembly. This design feature symmetrically distributes bending forces through the head-frame, eliminating asymmetrical stress, torque and premature wear of your machine.
- All die components are matched as a set and are specific to the product being bent. Never mix and match die set components.
- Mixing die set components may damage the product being bent, machine operation, and operator safety. Damage to the bender due to mixed die components may compromise machine warranty.
- Die sets contain wearing parts. Periodic cleaning and/or replacement of wearing surfaces is required to maintain the highest quality finished parts.