*** MUST be connected to an EDWARDS Ironworker or Portable Power Unit to operate ***
Full Size at Half the Price
- Heavy-Duty 1/2″ Steel Construction
- Cylinder with 4″ Ram and 12-1/4″ Stroke
- Rolling Cylinder for Maximum Versatility
- Working Area of 38″ x 40-1/2″
- Easy-to-Use Hand/Jog Controls
- Quick-Disconnect Hoses
- Hydraulic-Assist Table Height Adjustment
Our full-sized 40 Ton Shop Press is rugged and economical. Smooth and precise, heavy-duty and versatile, the unique open side design allows for material to be worked from multiple directions. Power it up with an Edwards Ironworker with factory installed PowerLink System or an Edwards Portable Power Unit.
Check out our 12″ Press Brake Tooling, bump-die tooling, the 6-Piece Press Tooling Set and the Press Brake Back Gauge.
|Minimum Ram Speed (in./Sec)||.517|
|Minimum Return Speed (in./Sec)||.893|
|Work Table (in.)||38 x 40-1/2|
|Steel Frame Thickness (in.)||1/2|