|Belt Speed (ft./min.)
|Contact Wheel Dia x Width
||7.87″ x 3″
|Max. Belt Size
||78.75″ x 3″
||220V / 3-phase
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)
* specifications subject to change without notice.
Need to clean up castings on a regular basis? Then you won’t regret investing in this hardworking abrasive belt grinder. We built the BG-379 belt grinder to put in decades of use and typically keep the model in stock for quick shipments.
- 4 hp motor runs on 220-volt 3-phase power and won’t slow down under a full load (unlike most grinders).
- Turns a standard 3″ x 79″ abrasive belt at a speed of 8000 fpm.
- Solid billet aluminum drive wheel with simple tracking and tensioning system to extend belt and machine lifespan.
- Top guard opens up to a large flat grinding surface, ideal for castings.
- Removable catch basin with a 220-volt dust extraction system keeps the machine (and your shop floor) clean from debris.
- Folded and fully welded steel body reduces vibration and increases rigidity and accuracy.
- A triangular steel base lets you pivot the unit to the desired angle for best operation.
- Long-lasting urethane covering protects idler wheel.
- We back this Baileigh belt grinder with a 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support.
Order the BG-379 for your abrasive belt grinding application today!
Abrasive belt grinder recommended for: Smoothing over burrs on metal, chamfering edges for welding, and finishing castings, among other uses.