|Min Reverse Bend
||16 ga. (20 ga.)
||0 – 135°
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)
* specifications subject to change without notice.
Designed for efficient and precise light-gauge bending, this metal brake’s heavy-duty steel frame can bend 8-foot-wide sheet metal without trouble or distortion.
- Manually-operated straight brake.
- Bends 16 gauge (or lighter) mild steel sheet metal with ease.
- 8 feet (96”) long.
- Bend angle of up to 135°.
- Easily-adjustable material thickness wheels let you get the tightest bend possible with lighter materials.
- Bending leaf includes a removable apron to reduce distance between bends, if needed.
- Fully-welded frame and support rods keep alignment correct during the bending process, even at maximum capacity.
- Comes with 2 large counterweights to save you effort and physical strain when bending.
- We cover this 16 gauge 8 foot sheet metal brake with a 1-year parts warranty.
- Baileigh stocks almost all machine parts for fast shipments.
- You can count on lifetime technical support by phone. Call a Baileigh rep whenever you need help with the HB-9616.
Recommended for: HVAC shops or fabrication shops that need to bend full 4 x 8 sheets of light-gauge sheet metal.