|Max. Blade Diameter
||45° Left / 45° Right
|Round Solid at 45°
|Square Tube at 45°
|Round Tube at 45°
|Rectangle Tube at 45°
||3.5″ x 2.8″
|Round Solid at 90°
|Rectangle Tube at 90°
||6.3″ x 3.5″
|Square Tube at 90°
||4″ x 4″
|Round Tube at 90°
||Single Action with Cam Lock
|Max. Vice Opening
|Capacity Round 45°
||24 – 120 (rpm)
||220V / 1-phase
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)
* specifications subject to change without notice.
This variable-speed manual cold saw will make burr-free cuts in larger pieces of material. The cast iron base and flood coolant system help the saw stay accurate for many years.
- Circular cold saw takes a 14” blade (included).
- 4.7” round tube capacity at 90°.
- Cold saw machine cuts through solids, tubing, and pipe.
- Miters 45° left and right and can slot perpendicular to the material.
- Finetune the variable speed from 24 to 120 rpm to improve cut quality.
- Inverter-driven motor lets you adjust the blade speed with a dial to cover most applications.
- Digital readout shows the blade speed to assist with repeatability.
- 3 hp motor, coupled to a direct-drive gearbox, allows the blade to cut through the material chatter-free, so that blades last longer.
- Runs on 220-volt single-phase power and will work in almost any shop.
- European-style vise helps increase production with a taper lock system that speeds up clamping and unclamping.
- Vise clamps on both sides of the cut to reduce chatter and increase blade life.
- Serrated jaws provide maximum hold on the material.
- Thick cast iron base, mounted on a heavy steel stand, stabilizes the saw to ensure accurate cutting for many years.
- Powerful coolant pump lubricates the blade and washes metal chips away.
- Flood coolant system allows for mill-like cuts, prolongs blade and saw lifespan, and reduces operator effort.
- Replacement parts are in stock for fast shipping.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- You can count on lifetime technical support by phone from our team of reps, all with hands-on machine experience.
- Marine rails
- Playground equipment
- Hand railings
- Various chassis applications
- Other fabrication cutting jobs