||Swivel Head and Vise
||0 – 45°
|Capacity Rectangular 90° x 45°
||13″ x 18.9″ / 11″ x 10.04″
|Capacity Round 90° x 45°
||13″ x 8.86″
|Capacity Square 90° x 45°
||13″ x 8.86″
||Carbide x Roller
||1.3″ x .043″ x 161.4″
|Blade Speed (fpm)
||Belt x Pulley
||220V / 3-phase
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)
* specifications subject to change without notice.
In 2005, we introduced the BS-330M manual mitering band saw. With steel frames and smooth hydraulic descent, these saws have given shops trouble-free productivity for 10+ years.
- Maximum capacity of 13” OD round at 90°.
- Accepts a large 1.25” blade.
- Variable blade speed from 82 to 270 fpm lets you choose the right speed for metal, plastic, and wood.
- 3 hp motor runs on 220-volt triple-phase power, more reliable and efficient than single-phase.
- Saw head miters up to 45°.
- Heavy cast iron head and bow reduce vibrations while cutting.
- Hydraulic descent makes production runs more efficient, increases blade life, and reduces operator fatigue.
- Tungsten carbide blade guides get as close as possible to the material to allow for more precise cuts.
- Laser guide helps you see where your cut will be and line it up.
- Durable steel flywheels drive the blade.
- Adjustable vise can move back and forth. A quick cam lock system holds it in place.
- Control panel has large start and emergency stop buttons and a dial for adjusting the speed.
- Swing-away material stop enables you to easily make repeatable cuts.
- Baileigh’s patented blade tension gauge takes the effort out of getting the tension right. Just line the arrow pointer up with the green zone and you’re good to go.
- Comes standard with a flood coolant system that will wash away metal shavings and prolong blade life.
- Heavy electro-welded steel construction minimizes vibrations to keep cuts accurate.
- Weighs over 1,800 lbs.
- Automatic shut-off safety feature stops the blade from running when the saw gets to the bottom of the cut.
- This metal band saw and its replacement parts are almost always in stock for quick deliveries.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- You can count on lifetime technical support by phone from our team of reps, all with hands-on machine experience.