- Please Note: This machine is Special Order Only and it is 3 to 4 Months Delivery.
|Max. Thickness (Mild Steel)
|Adjustable Depth Stop
||220 Volt Single Phase
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)
* specifications subject to change without notice.
Built with a welded plate steel frame, this power bead roller can tackle up to 12 gauge mild steel. Equipped with foot pedals, it’s easy to operate and perfect for heavy industrial applications.
- 2 hp motor runs on 220-volt single-phase power.
- Industrial-grade gearbox comes with a brake to maintain accuracy.
- 10” throat depth is suitable for working on the edges of material.
- Foot pedal controls leave your hands free to guide the material. You only need one operator.
- Forward and reverse pedals help with delicate patterns that you want to go over.
- Movable steel plate depth stop provides a solid surface to guide you and produce straight beads.
- Top handle moves the top shaft vertically so that you can easily open it up and get the material in there.
- Includes 4 tooling profiles: round, shear, step, crimp rolls.
- Cabinet built into the base offers convenient storage for tooling.
- Adjustable depth on the bottom lets you get a custom profile by offsetting your rolls.
- Disengage the black handle to push the shaft back and forth and get your offset.
- Robust, fully welded steel frame ensures many years of accurate, reliable metal forming even at maximum capacity.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- This industrial bead roller includes lifetime technical support by phone from a team of reps with hands-on metalforming experience.
- Tooling and replacement parts are usually in stock, so we can ship them to you quickly.