|Min Reverse Bend
||12 ga. (16 ga.)
||0 – 135°
||3″ – 4″ – 5″ – 6″
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)
* specifications subject to change without notice.
This heavy-duty metal box and pan brake for sale can bend a 4-foot x 8-foot sheet of 12 gauge mild steel the long way. The BB-9612’s steel framework ensures decades of crisp bends and reliable production.
- 8-foot (96”) bending width.
- Maximum capacity of 12 gauge mild steel and 16 gauge stainless steel.
- Bend angle of up to 135°.
- 22 finger assortment of varying sizes (6 fingers of 3″, 4 of 4″,10 of 5″, 2 of 6″).
- Maximum box depth of 6”.
- Hardened fingers and bending rail will produce extremely straight and tight bends, even when working with stainless steel.
- Apron side shafts ride in oilable bearings that improve tolerance and make the apron last longer.
- Heavy truss rods reinforce the rigidly-built apron and help it withstand deflection.
- 2 massive bending apron counterweights keeps fatigue low, even at full capacity.
- Mounted on a solid floor stand, raised to the ideal height, which improves efficiency and reduces operator fatigue.
- Electro-welded steel construction withstands bending at maximum capacity, day in and day out, for decades of quality bends.
- Heavy framework weighs an impressive 3200 lbs.
- Baileigh covers this sheet metal finger brake with a 1-year parts warranty.
- We keep most replacement parts in stock for fast deliveries.
- Includes lifetime technical support by phone. Troubleshooting and free project advice from Baileigh’s knowledgeable team is always just a call away.
Recommended for: Bending mild steel, aluminum and stainless steel.