||16 ga. (20 ga.)
|Beam Lift Max
||0 – 135°
||2″ – 3″ – 4″
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)
* specifications subject to change without notice.
With a rigid steel beam and apron, this top-of-the-line 48” box and pan brake bends sheet metal to perfect angles every time. Purchase this heavy-duty sheet metal brake from Baileigh Industrial today.
- 48” box and pan brake (4-foot)
- 16 gauge mild steel maximum capacity.
- Angle indicator helps you make repeatable bends.
- Heavy counterbalance weight will save time and energy for the operator, especially at full capacity.
- Includes 16 hardened fingers of varying lengths, so you can make many different sizes of boxes and pans imaginable.
- Comes standard with a rugged steel stand or can be mounted to any bench.
- Fully-welded main beam and apron maintain accuracy and reduce the chances of material deformation.
- Baileigh covers this heavy-duty sheet metal finger brake with a 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support by phone from our team of experienced reps.
- Typically kept in stock for quick shipping.
Recommended for: Any fabrication shop that needs to bend light-gauge sheet metal.