Protects CNC Plasma Table components and processed parts from rust and corrosion.
5 Gallon container of Green Guard Rust Blocker. A water-based, biostable, plasma cutting table coolant, rust/corrosion inhibitor and conditioner for ferrous and aluminum surfaces. 2% dilution ratio is recommended for plasma water tables. An environmentally compliant, biostable coolant, conditioner, rust and corrosion inhibitor primarily for use in plasma cutting tables on a wide variety of metal surfaces. Maintains the metal integrity on precision cuts, quickly cools and quenches cutting surfaces, helps keep nozzles clean and free from build-up, and protects ferrous components and processed parts from rust and corrosion.
Plasma Cutting Table Capacities:
- Arc Max 6 x 12 – 420 gal. water, 7 gal.
- Arc Max 5 x 10 – 300 gal. water, 5 gal.
- Arc Max 5 x 5 – 120 gal. water, 2 gal.
- Arc Pro 12000X – 120 gal. water, 2 gal.
- Arc Pro 9600X – 100 gal. water, 2 gal.
- Arc Pro 6000X – 75 gal. water, 1 gal.
- Arc Pro 4800X – 50 gal. water, 1 gal.
- Arc Pro 2400X – 19 gal. water, 1/2 gal.