Starting at $28,000.00 CAD (Shipping Extra)
*Also available in 6×12 and 4×8.
Contact Us For a Quote!
FOR THE ARC PRO 12000X 5×10 CNC PLASMA TABLE
- Cutting envelope: 64” x 123” x 6.75″
- Overall dimensions: 88”L x 80”W x 60”H
- Weight capacity: 1″ Thick Mild Steel
- Frame: Hybrid Steel and Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Dimensions at base: 73.5” x 136.5″
- Water pan capacity: 120 Gallons
- Table Power: 110V / 15-20A
- Overall Weight: 1200 pounds
- Positioning Accuracy: .001″
With advanced features like corner and hole slow downs, reverse cut directions, contouring, and additional option inputs, you will achieve superior cut quality through simple programming that is easy to understand and use.
The Arclight Plasma system allows for complete control of the cut: pause, fast forward, rewind and re-cut any part, virtually eliminating steel/materials waste. Our Computer Numerated Control (CNC) system provides a simple ‘click of the button’ control and operation or can operate with complex sophistication using personally generated g-code. CNC features that our competitors just don’t offer.
- Preloaded with Hypertherm cut charts and toolsets
- Ethernet based communications, for more reliable faster performance.
- Industrial Linux software for reliability and ease of use
- Torch Height Control with blazing fast response
- Dynamic Voltage Sampling
Hybrid Steel and Aluminum Frame
Our steel and aluminum CNC frame generally weigh 2 to 4 times as much as our nearest competitor’s table. This weight combined with an engineered steel substructure and redundant cross bracing minimizes vibration and noise, which increases cut quality and table accuracy.
High Speed Dual Drive Gantry
The Arc Pro gantry is driven on both sides with two powerful motors. This dual drive eliminates gantry flex which allows for fast, clean, accurate cutting. This means:
- High clearance gantry comes standard
- Cleaner cuts (less clean up means more profit)
- More accurate cuts (less waste of material and time)
- Faster cut times (faster positioning between cuts reduces cut time dramatically)
- Uses precision bearings for minimal resistance and low maintenance
Hiwin® Precision Linear Rails
- Hiwin® 20 mm precision linear guide rails
- Provides super smooth motion for unmatched cut quality
- Dual seals and scrapers maintain a clean guideway for longer life and the best protection available
Extra Deep Water Table
- 4″ deep galvanized water pan
- Reduces thermal distortion
- Captures 90% of smoke and dust reducing airborne contaminants
- Cools parts quickly for immediate inspection
- Reduces heat affected zone
- 1.25″ ball valve drain
Learn more about how Classic Car Studios uses their Arclight Dynamics CNC Plasma Table.
See how Barbie the Welder uses her table to grow her business.
Watch and learn more about the Arc Max CNC Plasma Series Tables.
Learn more about the included software and how easy it is to start using your new CNC Plasma Table.
Jim Colt on the Advanced Machine Interface of the Arclight Dynamics CNC plasma tables.
Jim Colt speaks to the Voltage Sampling feature on Arclight Dynamics CNC Plasma Tables.