Starting at $45,000.00 CAD (Shipping Extra)
*Also available in 6×12 and 4×8.
Contact Us For a Quote!
FOR THE ARC MAX ELITE 5×10 CNC PLASMA TABLE
- Cutting envelope: 62″ x 124″ x 6.5″
- Overall dimensions: 88”L x 143”W x 60”H
- Weight capacity: 2″ Thick Mild Steel
- Frame: Fully Welded Steel
- Positioning Accuracy: .001″
- Dimensions at base: 70″ x 133″
- Water pan capacity: 300 Gallons
- Table Power: 110V / 15-20A
- Overall Weight: 2350 pounds
- Controller: Flashcut CNC
Go from Drawing to Toolpath to Cutting all in one.
- Integrated CAD/CAM/CNC Software FlashCut CAD’s intuitive user interface makes it simple to draw and edit any 2D and 2.5D shape
- Simple import of any 2D drawing Convert any bitmap image or photo into a toolpath (outline or centerline)
- Advanced true shape nesting includes nesting of multiple CAD or DXF files and multi-sheet nesting
- Shape library allows you to instantly draw and customize common shapes DXF export for sharing drawings with other CAD programs
- Fix tool finds and corrects CAD mistakes instantly
- Easily bridge internal cut outs such as the center of an “O”
The Arc Max Elite frame is designed specifically to hold up to 3 inch Stainless Steel Plate across its entire cutting envelope.
- 3″ by 3″ steel tubing
- 3/16″ thickness wall steel tubing
- Fully welded unitized frame
- Gusseted Legs
- Powder coated frame
- Provides a rock solid base for fast accurate cutting
- Slat surface flush with side of table with built in rollers to assist in loading plate
Engineered low mass, high strength aluminum gantry
- Fast acceleration and deceleration
- Combination of High Mass Frame and Low Mass Gantry leads to excellent acceleration and deceleration qualities without vibration or noise, resulting in accurate and smooth plasma cuts.
- 8.5″ clearance
Hiwin® Precision Linear Rails
- Hiwin® 20 mm precision linear guide rails
- Provides super smooth motion for unmatched cut quality
- Dual seals and scrapers maintain a clean guideway for longer life and the best protection available
Extra Deep Water Table
- 8 1/2″ deep 12g steel water pan
- Expanded metal barrier to catch small parts
- Reduces thermal distortion
- Longer runtime before annual cleaning
- Captures 90% of smoke and dust reducing airborne contaminants
- Cools parts quickly for immediate inspection
- Reduces heat affected zone
- Twin 1.25″ ball valve drains
Learn more about how Classic Car Studios uses their Arclight Dynamics CNC Plasma Table.
See how Barbie the Welder uses her table to grow her business.
Watch and learn more about the Arc Max CNC Plasma Series Tables.
Learn more about the included software and how easy it is to start using your new CNC Plasma Table.
Jim Colt on the Advanced Machine Interface of the Arclight Dynamics CNC plasma tables.
Jim Colt speaks to the Voltage Sampling feature on Arclight Dynamics CNC Plasma Tables.